Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Frolicking

Last weekend, I signed up me and the family for a 2K Fun Run. Ben ended up being out of town, but the rest of us powered through without him.

Actually, Ben was kind of with us in spirit, and he actually got a finishing time recorded, because I had picked up his packet and his race bib with timing chip was in my backpack during the run.

Anyway, I had a super-blast with the kids, they did a great job running the race, and I was very proud of them. When we finished, Travis said, "I want to do another 2k!", to which Noah forlornly responded, "Not me. I want to do a triathlon."

Could be I'm creating some monsters.


Here we are in the photo booth pre-race


Getting ready to line up for the race. We're excited!

Sophie, plugging along


A bit of a walk break

Travis ran most of the way, and this was one of his few walk breaks, but I love the expression on his face here.


Crossing the finish line!!!













High-fives for race medals!!


Happy finishers

Proud of my little brood

No comments:

Post a Comment